Membership Recruitment and Training Services
Jersey Recruitment Leaflet (734.73 kB)
Terms of Business (82.6 kB)
As a membership benefit, Jersey Recruitment’s terms of business offer much reduced introduction fees for members. We plan to continue to recruit more people to work in the industry.
- Members can use the services provided by Jersey Recruitment, our own recruitment and training agency centrally situated in St. Helier.
- Discounted commission rates and placement fees are available to members using the services of Jersey Recruitment.
- Access to www.jerseyrecruitment.com our dedicated recruitment and training website.
- Our multi-lingual highly experienced recruitment team is committed to providing a comprehensive, effective and personal recruitment service. Whether you are a job seeker or a recruiter we can service every recruitment need.
- Permanent Recruitment Services
- Face to face interviews
- CV audit and reference check
- Database selection
- Advertised selection
- Web advertising
- Response handling
- Competency based screening
- Targeted recruitment
- Project recruitment for new openings
- Our recruitment services, and the highly cost effective rate structures available for recruiters, provide enormous added value.
- We look for enthusiastic and motivated candidates with proven experience for permanent, seasonal and temporary positions.
- Clients receive a guaranteed personal service including the tactful pre-screening of candidates to ensure that their experience matches the client’s requirements.
- Access to our extensive database of candidates, which is constantly updated assists in this process.
We look for enthusiastic and motivated candidates with proven experience for permanent, seasonal and temporary positions.
Clients receive a guaranteed personal service including the tactful pre-screening of candidates to ensure that their experience matches the client’s requirements.
Access to our extensive database of candidates, which is constantly updated assists in this process.
The opportunity to participate in tourism industry training programmes and initiatives such as Beinv’nue – a training programme for tourism employees.
Members can attend the internationally recognised one day customer care training programme “Welcome Host”, Welcome Line, Effective Selling, Food Hygiene and Safety at Work accredited training programmes. Jersey Recruitment is an accredited trainer for these programmes.
Hospitality Training Programme >>
Jersey Recruitment works closely with States’ Departments to establish new labour sources and enhance existing supplies, whilst constantly lobbying government departments on recruitment and human resource issues.