Alcohol-Free Alternatives Panel Discussion
January 31 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pmFree
There is a mindful drinking movement happening and consumer choices are changing as a result. Consumers are looking for better choices across soft drinks and alcohol-free alternatives so that they can mindfully drink alcohol, or not drink alcohol at all.
Our Business Partners Clarity Wines and Club AF have joined up with Sober Jo, and ourselves to give you an opportunity to hear more about this important issue of alcohol-free alternatives and why members should think about it, the panel discussion will be covering
- Why it’s important from a consumer perspective
- Why it’s good for business – talking to some of our members with a good range
- Locally produced products
- Local retailers with extensive ranges
This will be the first of a series of events throughout the year supporting members and your teams.
- Virtual Event via Zoom Call
- Date: Monday 31st January
- Time: 3pm – 4.30pm
- Replay available – emailed to members after the event, an opportunity to share with their teams to educate
Panel conversation with
- Jo – Sober Jo – leading the movement locally, background in working in hospitality. The importance of the perfect serve as part of an experience. The many reasons people do not drink, what is the industry doing to offer alternatives to non-drinkers and not loose customers.
- Our business parnters: Emma – Clarity Wines & Andy & Charmaine – Club AF
- Our members: Dolans Group & Shinzo
- Liberation Brewery – launching LIBERATION IPA ZERO, will share their story and why they have decided to launch their own brand of non-alcoholic beer!
- Dan from Sippin Gin, will share his experience in launching his acoholic free range.
BOOK YOUR COMPLIMENTARY PLACE
Alcohol-Free Alternatives Panel Discussion Registration
KINDLY SPONSORED BY